Did you know you can get support not just for your child but yourself if your miniperson is suffering with their mental health? Here at Minibugs our staff are trained to support your child’s development and recognise any concerns that need to be discussed with parents and carers.
If you feel like you need some support or professional advice, then please find more information here:
- Young minds: https://youngminds.org.uk/find-help/for-parents/
- CAMHS (Child and adolescent mental health services information for parents and carers) https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/nhs-services/mental-health-services/camhs-information-for-parents-and-carers/
- Make it count: https://www.mentalhealth.org.uk/publications/make-it-count-guide-for-parents-and-carers
- Action for children: https://www.actionforchildren.org.uk/support-for-parents/children-s-mental-health/
- NSPCC: https://www.nspcc.org.uk/keeping-children-safe/support-for-parents/mental-health-parenting/